Scholarship applications are now OPEN for the September 2020 Zoom Diploma Course.
Due to the current government restrictions in place for COVID-19, all diploma courses will be run LIVE via Zoom video conferencing until further notice.
We believe in big-hearted business where it is more about the good we can create than the money we can make. So we have committed to providing at least one Scholarship for every Wayapa Practitioner Diploma Course that we run. This Scholarship will cover the cost of the course fee for an individual of $3500+GST.
Scholarship applications for the September Diploma close on August 31st 2020 with all applicants being notified on September 1st 2020 as to whether they were successful.
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship, you must:
- Identify as Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Be 18 years and over
- In need of financial assistance
- Be able to commit to attending all 7 days of the diploma course that you’re applying for
- Agree to participate in promoting Wayapa as a scholarship winner
- Complete and submit the form below by the closing date – tbc when next round opens.
*Please note that this Scholarship only covers the cost of the Diploma Course Fee. When a diploma course isn’t being delivered via Zoom, the successful applicant must cover all other costs such as travel, accommodation, meals, transport, etc to attend a diploma in person.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Team Wayapa Wuurrk