Wayapa Wuurrk Pty Ltd (Waypa Wuurrk) recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to its website, participants in its workshops, and its licensed practitioners, in particular, information that is capable of identifying an individual (Personal Information).
The Kinds of Personal Information We Collect and Hold
In the course of providing our services there is certain Personal Information which we may collect from you and hold.
- For visitors to our website, this may include your name and contact details.
- For participants in our workshops, this may include your name, contact details, and in some cases, any relevant health information.
- For our licensees, this includes your name, address, contact details, as well as other information relevant to the licensed business.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
- participate in our workshops or classes or attend our cultural presentations;
- make any enquiry about our services;
- ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists and receive newsletters and special offers and promotions;
- submit information for inclusion in our licensee registry; or
- visit our Website.
The Purposes for Which We Collect, Hold, Use and Disclose Personal Information
You should be aware that we may use your email address to contact you in the future to provide you with information about promotions, as well as other products and services of Wayapa Wuurrk. We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties, or any overseas recipients.