Unleash the Earth Person inside of you…and let Wayapa Wuurrk for you to Connect into the Earth, Connect into Spirit, Connect into Self
Our accredited Wayapa Practitioners offer 6 Week Introduction to Wayapa Courses for Individuals in a number of locations throughout Victoria and Australia.
Held once a week (usually lasting 60mins to 90mins) over a 6 week period, the sessions will share:
- about the ancient concepts of Wayapa and how Indigenous people Lived Life Well for over 80,000 years
- about Wayapa’s 14 Elements that create the Wayapa Practice
- stories that will give you a greater understanding of how you belong to the Earth
- how to better connect with the land, elements, nature, people
- how the daily practice of Wayapa can lead to holistic wellbeing that not only helps you but the whole planet
Connect To The Earth
Connect To Spirit
Connect To Self
I was instantly drawn to learn more about Wayapa when I read that it comes from an Indigenous perspective.
Jamie and Sara have developed an amazing practice and their introductory Wayapa Wuurrk course encouraged me to investigate the connection between the ancient and the present day. Learning and reflecting on the 14 elements of the practice in Wayapa Wuurrk will continue to guide me to live more mindfully, respectfully and sustainably in the world. Thank-you!Nicole Johnston, Melbourne